Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hello to All!

This is my new blog..new to blogging, so please be nice and give advice (if you can!) I will mostly be blogging about dogs..specifically, my Flat-Coat, Shadow. I might do lots on here, and I might not. For those who don't know, I just graduated from Penn Foster Career School as a Certified Dog Obedience Instructor & Trainer. I've always had a strong interest in dogs that seems to grow more by the day. I need a lot more experience, though, so hopefully I can find another trainer who will let me intern. I am currently trying to join the Green Mountain DockDogs with Shadow to see if he likes it. We'll see how it goes, but I have faith in him! Hang in there with me as I figure this whole thing out. For now, I must go and entertain Shadow as it's taken me way too long to set this up and he is getting bored of staring out the backdoor hoping to go out. TTFN and hope to be back here soon!

Meghan & Shadow

Enjoy this pic of Shadow from our Christmas vacation. The background image is also him. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment